Monday, May 6, 2013

More Great Project Pictures

Jen, Wilmingon, MA
I used hematite 11/0 and 15/0 seed beads, purple velvet bicones for the center beads, and crystal bicones for the outer beads. I did not use anything in the center of the rope which made this necklace very light and comfortable to wear.

Patty Penich from Derry PA
I made the earrings to complete the set.  I did not use the 15/0 seed bead because I could not see them in my project.  
I used 11/0 silver lined square hole seed beads, 11/0 silver lined black seed beads,
swarovski denim blue 4 mm bicones, swarovski rose peach 4 mm bicones and
swarovski luminous green 4 mm bicones.

Sharen in California.
Here is my second project. I used the same silver seed beads and turquoise chips to match first
Project. It seemed rather plain in the center so I added more turquoise .  

Cheryl Hall, Butler, PA 
I used silver #11 & 8 seed beads & instead of crystals, I used 6mm firepolished beads









No comments:

Translate