Thursday, April 25, 2013

Awesome New Pictures!


Fiona - UK
11/0 duracoat galvanised gold seed beads
8/0 duracoat yellow gold seed beads
6mm swarovski bicones in fire opal.

Cheryl Intartaglio. Lake Wallenpaupack,Pa.
I used 11/0 toho silver lined crystal, 8/0 frosted AB crystal, and 6 mm crystal Bicone.
I used 11/0 toho hematite, 6/0 crystal vitrail, 4mm and 6mm grey pearls



 Linda McCoy of Chicago
 When I make this bracelet again, I will you 8 lb fireline


Jen-Wilmington, MA
This one was a fun one.
I used the following colors:
Jet bicone a
Black OP 11/0s
Lavender 8/0s

Hayley Hemmings - www.crafttomake.com
  • Toho frosted gold lined crystal size 11 seed beads
  • Toho turquoise lined size 8 seed beads
  • Turquoise 6mm and 4mm glass pearls
  • Nymo beading thread in ivory


Anglea Mesa
alvanized hot pink 11/0, 8/0 garnet AB, and mid siam AB thunder polish 

Cheryl Hall - Butler PA

Dawn Morris, Liberty, Mo.
Bracelet and Earrings Combined:
6 mm bicone crystals - Aqua
11/0 Round Seed Beads - Opaque Blue
8/0 Round Seed Beads - Metallic Cosmos

 Deanna Bello - Las Vegas Nevada
 I made this bracelet with crystals light amethyst AB and mauve colored seed beads

Lynda Manselle
Orange Cream 11/0 seed beads and potato pearl beads

Jan Crosthwaite
Wallasey
U.k

 I improvised and made the earrings a little longer replacing the ladder stitch with right angle weave. I used 11/0 seed bead mix and 4mm glass pearl from my ever expanding stash!! 











4 comments:

Vanessa Bourque said...

Will there be videos on the pieces that were make in the photos?

Unknown said...

These are awesome pieces. Whats next months piece. I will want to learn it. I love the pieces you teach.

robinpete said...

These pieces are beautiful.

Kelly Dale said...

There will not be any videos made from these projects. They are from our bead along out of the book Metallic Seed Bead Splendor. To see a list of the projects go back a few pages on the blog and you can find all the info you need.

Translate