Friday, May 4, 2012

meg Cabot read along

For those of you who know me, you know that I love to read. I mostly like to read young adult books because they are clean. You don't have to worry about foul language or crazy sex scenes. I was searching the web the other day and found this great website called www.bookclubgirl.com. It is a really fun website that you can sign up to be in book clubs for various young adult books. I signed up for a new read along with books by Meg Cabot. The first book to read is called "The Boy Next Door." Discussiom for the book is set for May 22 so I guess I better get to reading. In the meantime though I have been thinking of some new jewelry designs so hopefully I'll get to read the book and be creative over the weekend. Kim made another La Fleur bracelet today using the Rose Water Opal as the ss39. I will try and post a picture of it tomorrow so you guys can see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, have you read Jan Karon. Her Fr. Tim books are ok. Its called the Mitford Series.

Sherry

Translate