Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Picture is worth a thousand words

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  The only thing I wish is that colors would show up as good to make people really see how pretty a piece of jewelry really is or can be.  Kim and I started working on the first bracelet from Sabine's new book.  You use 8mm Chaton and encase them with 3mm's and seeds.  Once you make the first component and see how it's made, you seem to fly thought the bracelet.  I only got 4 of mine finished before I had to stop and work on a custom order.  I am trying to start using my time a little wiser so that hopefully I can get more done...but who knows. 
 Anyways the colors of my bracelet are
8mm chaton - Amethyst
Size 15 Seed Bead - Silver Lined Gold
Size 11 Seed Bead - Silver Lined Amethyst
3mm Bicones - Thunder Polish Purple Light

I will try to get Kim to send me a picture of hers so that you can see her colors.  She is doing hers in champagne and aqua.  It was really pretty when she was working on it today.




1 comment:

Adriana said...

Wow, great job! I see you got right to work.

Translate