Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Pattern

I love days when I feel like I have gotten a lot done.  Today was not one of those days!  I spent literally the whole day working writing a new pattern for a class I'm teaching at the end of the month.  I started writing the pattern last night and was working on making the brown pendant.  I was trying to take pictures and they are were terrible!  So, I worked today making the fuchsia and green pendant and testing the pattern. I finally got it finished just a few minutes ago so I thought I would share pictures of the 3 pendants I've got made so far.  I'm going to work on a video for this project on Friday so I'll try to post pictures of the new colors later in the week.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, I really like this pattern.
I like to see how different pieces have different types of bails. Beautiful colors. You always pick great colors.

Sherry

Raji said...

Hi Kelly, This is Raji from NY. Loved the pendants. They all look great. Will call you soon.
Raji

Translate