Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

It seems impossible that today is the first day of 2012! I had a great time in 2011. Nothing just out of this world exciting happened for me but all in all it was a great year. I love it when a new year starts because everyone seems to have this great feeling of hope and new beginnings. I have several resolutions but I won't go into detail about them right now. What I do want to show you though is my first pair of earrings for 2012. Beading Daily has an earring challenge starting today and I have decided to participate. Since we are still at the beach I went to the local bead shop and found these really pretty mermaid pewter charms. I topped them off with an 8mm Swarovski crystal in Indicolite. They are simple but every time I wear them I will think of New Years at the beach.




Oh and by the way...Sammy took his polar plunge in a chilly 48 degree weather last night while Gina and I did all we could do to stand up straight we were laughing so hard. Why the laughter? Well I forgot to mention that he took the plunge while wearing Gonzo (muppet babies) footie PJ's!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Translate