Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

Wow! It is so hard to believe that in a few short hours 2011 will be a thing of the past and 2012 will be here. Me, my husband, and my best friend Gina decided to spend New Years at the beach this year. We could not have asked for more perfect weather! It was 70 degrees today! It felt so great and I actually got hot in my sweater. We did some shopping, went to watch New Years Eve, went to eat at The Mellow Mushroom as well as PF Changs, and we hit the 2 bead shops that are here at the beach. We had a great time today and the night is still young. My husband says that he is going to jump into the Ocean at midnight. He wants us to jump in too but I told him that he was crazy! I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the next 2 hours hold in store for us! I hope that each of you have a safe and Happy New Year. I start my earring challenge tomorrow so you guys will hopefully be seeing a months worth of earrings over the first few weeks of the new year!

No comments:

Translate