Wednesday, December 21, 2011

4 Days until Christmas!

I cannot believe that there are only 4 days left until Christmas! All year long I look forward to the holiday and then....bam it's here and gone in no time! I actually got my shopping finished the weekend before Thanksgiving and it's a good thing because we have been slammed at the store with custom orders. I love to watch guys come into the store and try to order something for their wives or girl friends. It is commical! They come in and have no clue what they want or what size it needs to be. Heck half of them don't even know their wives taste in jewelry. We just do the best we can and hope their their other half will be as excited.

While doing all of this I have had to come home at night and finish up Christmas gifts for people on my list. I have gotten them all finished and am hoping that after Christmas I can get back to other projects that I already have started. Meanwhile I plan to enjoy the next 4 days, soak up the holiday, and then celebrate 2012 while on the beach!

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this picture! Darlene, our Polymer Clay teacher, made this huge flower back in the summer and I tried to tell her that it would make a fantastic hair piece!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Translate