Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

No progress on the Trillium necklace this week so far. This time of year brings lots of custom orders for my shop. Here are two pieces that go with a large order that a customer is coming to pick up tomorrow. The first picture is of a Rose Rivoli Ring. I love to make these because they are super quick to make and no one ring ever looks the same. The color choices change the look of the ring dramatically.

The second picture is a pair of my new favorite earrings. The rings are actually supposed to be a necklace that was on the cover of Super Bead work earlier in the year. I made myself a pair in cream and gold and wear them with everything. One of my volunteers loved them so much that I ended up making her a pair. When my customer came in and said that they needed a really unique pair of earrings as a gift these came to mind. I used black delicas and 15/0 seed beads as well as 3mm white pearls. They turned out really pretty so I think that after the holidays I might have to make myself a pair.

Hopefully I can get back to the trillium flowers tomorrow. I have got my voice back and am finally starting to feel better.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

CandyS said...

Kelly, the rose rivoli ring is so-o-o beautiful!!! I was thinking you had a YouTube video tutorial of it but I can't find it? Do you have instructions for this? Thanks!

Translate