Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 1 Trillium Flower Necklace

I have a slight problem....I am a procrastinator when it comes to making something that I know will take me FOREVER to make! I have a customer from TX that has been ordering jewelry from me this year and her latest request is one that I have been procrastinating on. Diane Fitzgerald wrote a great book last year called Shaped Bead Work and it has a pattern in it called the Trillium Flower. Stephanie requested a necklace made out of the Trillium Flowers. The necklace is going to be FABULOUS and when I finish it I will feel like I have accomplished something great but construction is another story.

I sat down Thursday night and decided that I needed to discipline myself and each work day I was going to start sitting down and working on the pieces for 1 hour. I started yesterday and I got 1 flower constructed. I still have to make the back triangle for the flower and then this component will be finished and then there will only be 4 more to make.  Here is what I got done:


No comments:

Translate