Monday, November 8, 2010

This week:

Have you gotten used to the new time change yet?  I haven't!  I was up at 6:30 this morning and then I was ready to call somebody by 7:30 and realized that it was way to early.  I am normally not even out of the bed to see 7:00am!

While we are all getting ready for the new change, there is a lot going on this week at the shop. On Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 I will be teaching the Easy Rivoli Filigree Earring class.  This is a great beginners class and is great for anyone wanting to get started in Filigree.  This class is $12.00 and includes all of your supplies.

On Thursday from 6:00-8:00 I will be teaching the Wire Wrapped Ring Class. This class is $28.00 and includes all of your supplies.  This is a basic beginners ring class.

And finally on Saturday Pauline will be teaching the Treasure Bracelet Class. This is a fantastic new technique class!  It is a lot of fun and you can make a unique and eclectic bracelet in no time at all. This class is $10.00 plus the cost of your kit.

No comments:

Translate