Thursday, August 12, 2010

New NFL Charms!

Well football season is upon us and I know that each of you have a football fan in your lives weather it be a spouse, child, friend, neighor, etc. I was so excited today when I opened up a box and found that some of our new NFL Charms have arrived.  I ordered 6 different teams this week but 3 were backordered. What I did get was our beloved Carolina Panthers, the Washington Redskins, and the New England Patriots.  These charms are fabulous and are NFL licensed.  They are pewter are great for men or womens jewelry!

Speaking of the Carolina Panthers, one of our favorite customers Kim Campbell worked today at the shop making the Loop -de-Loop bracelet in Panther Colors. Kim used the black lentils and 4mm aquamarine bicones. When she left, it was looking awesome!  Way to go Kim and I can't wait to see it when it completed!

No comments:

Translate