Sunday, April 18, 2010

Been awhile!


I haven't been on the blog scene much these last few weeks because life has been crazy. I am the President of our Merchants Association and I have been busy planning our Antiques and Arts Fair which was held this past Saturday. It has consumed most of my time and what time I haven't been working on it I have been busy planning for our store remodel in May and reading a new series of books that I have found called Cirque Du Freak.  It is a wonderful series of books about a young boy who becomes a half vampire and it tells the tale of his life as a new vampire.  The series has 12 books in it so far and I have just started reading book #6. I guess you could say that I have become a little obsessed like I was when i read the Twilight Series. 

No comments:

Translate