Monday, March 22, 2010

New Sandles!

So I hate hot weather but I love to wear sandles and flip flops.  These eare my newest pair. I bought them last week at Spindale Drugs new gift shop.  The medallions on the top are interchangable meaning that you can buy other medallions to go on top and store the others.  I love them!

I have been really busy the last couple of weeks trying to get the April Class schedule finished.  It seems like it takes forever to figure out what to teach.  I spend countless hours on the internet looking for fun ideas and hours coming up with projects of my own.  By the time I come up with one schedule, it seems like it takes me forever.  Not to mention that I am picky and I work and re-work the schedule to where I am happy with the times and happy with the fact that I think my customers will love the classes. I have written up all of the class descriptions and now Sammy is hard at work putting them all down on a calender and on the website.  Look for it later this week at http://www.offthebeadedpathbeadstore.com/

No comments:

Translate