Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mud Bones

Well yesterday was Monday and Sammy and I decided to go out and try a new Restaurant in town that we have never eaten at.  Last week was Barleys so this week we decided to try Mudbones in Spindale. I was really good.  The interior to the place was nice and the waitress was super sweet.  They had some great lunch specials.  Sammy got a pulled pork sandwich, french fries, and a drink for $5.00.  I got a hot dog, tater tots, and a drink for $5.00.  This is a great deal considering a chicken sandwich meal at Burger King right now is almost $7.00.  That's right....you can eat cheaper at a local restaurant than  you can at some fast food places.  Anyways, if you haven't tried it you really should because they had great food!

The bottom picture is a new pair of earrings that I made this week.  There is a new bead store in Spartanburg called Robins Bead Nest.  I visited it last week and purchased these plastic beads.  I stacked the blue flower on top of the brown one, put 2 different kinds of spacers on a headpin and stuck them through the center of both pieces to keep them together.  Even though these earrings are massive they are super light because of them being plastic.  Plus, I am the only human being on the planet right now to have a pair.  Ain't I just the luckest girl in the whole world?   :)

No comments:

Translate