Monday, May 25, 2009

New Shirt I worked on!


As most of you know I will be leaving next week for the Bead and Button show. I will be working selling Preciosa crystals. I am completely hooked on working with the Hot Fix crystals right now so I worked and made me this really cool pink and Crystal AB shirt to wear. I am pretty proud of it because I made my own template and then attached the crystals. I think the guy I'm working for will be really pleased!
If you get a chance be sure to go to our store website at www.offthebeadedpathbeadstore.com. Click on forum and sign up for a free account. Once you are signed up be sure to fill out the 2009 summer store survey. All who reply will be entered to win a prize. We really want to know what you think of the store and ways that we could possibly improve it.

No comments:

Translate