Monday, March 2, 2009

Sneak Peek!




Well, I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at what I have been working on for classes in April. April is going to be a weird month for me because not only am I helping with the Antiques & Arts fair on the 18th but I am also in the running for a leadership/planning seminar in Raleigh. It will be 3 days out of each month of April, May, and June. I am really excited and hope that I get accepted because it will teach me how to plan events for my town. If I don't get in it will be ok because I will know that it is not meant for me to go there yet. But in the meantime I have been working on 3 great projects and I have a couple more that I am working on. I love to teach and I love seeing the "ah ha" moments! In our current ecomony beading is going to be a huge stress reliever! I also wanted to post a pic and show you the glorious snow that I woke up to this morning!

No comments:

Translate