Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Perspective of My Life: (Kelly Dale aka. queenofbling)
This first picture was taken around lunch and it is my work space. I was working on making a needle case holder for a class sample.

This is my favorite thing to eat for lunch at my favorite Coffee Shop called "The Daily Grind." It is a grilled cheese. It has 2 different kinds of cheese on it and it tastes great! It is supposed to be an "adult" grilled cheese with mayo and tomatos but I don't like either on my grilled chesse so I just get it plain.

This picture was taken around 10:00am. It is a small glimpse at what I see in my bead store called Off The Beaded Path. If you can't tell, I love purple!


This is a picture of the fountain in down town Forest City North Carolina USA. This fountain is right across from my husbands shop. It is one of the things that People love about our town. During Prom season all the prom goer's like to have their pictures taken in front of the fountain.






This is one of my favorite things to look at.....naked trees. This is a fruit tree in my back yard and I get to look at it every morning when I get into the car.

1 comment:

Le Butterfly said...

Lovely photos. Thank you for participating and sharing a bit of yourself.

Translate